SYLVENSTEIN Lawyers provides advice in the entire spectrum of labour law. We represent mainly companies but also emloyees, especially managers, in employment matters.
We advise our clients in all matters of labour law, from work contracts through the preparation and monitoring of complex corporate restructuring to representation in court.
Our range of services includes:
- Preparation and review of employment contracts
- Contracting fo executives, directors and freelancers
- Advice and representation in termination of service and working conditions, staff reductions
- Development of flexible working time models and demand-oriented compensation systems
- Litigation before labour and civil courts
- Work constitution, co-determination
- Preparation and negotiation of company agreements, reconciliation of interests and social plans
- Business restructuring and reorganization, plant closures and relocations
- Strategic advice in the conduct of business transfers under § 613a BGB
- Occupational pensions
Take the chance to contact Domenic Böhm via email…